Press Releases

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Send this page to a friend Bookmark this page Print this page
< Go Back to Press Release List

September 25, 2014

FNC Appraisals Pipeline Report - September 2014

Two and half years into the housing recovery, home foreclosures and REO properties no longer drive distressed valuation.

The “FNC Appraisals Pipeline Report,” provides an in-depth look into residential real estate appraisal valuation in the mortgage origination and servicing arenas. It was built using data from the thousands of appraisal orders that flow through FNC’s Collateral Management System® (CMS®) -- an appraisal management platform used by most U.S. mortgage lenders, servicers, and appraisal management companies.

In August, 54% of the appraisal volume that was processed through the CMS in August was attributable to origination and the remaining 46% to servicing. In the origination space, purchase loan applications continue to pick up in the ongoing housing recovery, surpassing refinance loans in April 2014.

View Full Release
Sign up to receive press releases in your inbox:

Media Contact

To find out more about a press release, please contact:

Bill Dabney
Public Relations
Phone: 662/236-8304
About FNC About Collateral DNA Contact Us   Copyright © FNC, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Privacy Policy
Visit Collateral DNA Visit FNC, Inc.